Wednesday, April 24, 2013

I Don't Want To Feel

 
I wrote this in July of last year just reposting today because I now have a Soundcloud page for posting songs.
 
The link for this one is...
 
 
 
v.
I want to hold on to the darkness
This hollow feeling filling up my chest
I want to say things out of anger
I want to lay this thing to rest
 
br.
I don’t want to feel         x2
 
v.
I want to turn you into nothing
A memory left lying on the floor
Forgotten ~ just the way you left me
No thoughts of you anymore
 
br.
I don’t want to feel     x2
 
ch.
I want to forget you like I never knew your name
I want to forget you and let you take all the blame
I want to forget you and leave you far behind
I have to forget you, you will never be mine
I don’t want to feel
 
v.
There isn’t anything inside me
The words and places lead me back to you
I’m going crazy and I’m losing
Myself in all these memories of you.
 
ch.
br.


3 comments:

  1. Inner voices indeed telling you to forget something, strong they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes just the acknowledgement is enough to put it to rest - the emotion came out real strong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can feel the pain and sadness. Anyone who causes this kind of hurt deserves to be "A memory left lying on the floor." Well done.

    ReplyDelete