Sunday, April 1, 2012

Silence (never be the same)

These are the lyrics to my newest song.



There are no words to tell the tale
of how my brightly colored world is growing pale.
Of how the light behind my eyes begins to fade
as you lie down into the bed you’ve made.

You took your love away from me
you took every single thing that I believed.
You left no trace that you were ever here
but your voice is still ringing in my ears.

(Chorus)
And I sit here now in silence
the empty echo calling out your name.
My broken heart just can’t keep quiet
and I know that I will never be the same.

I wear my heart upon my sleeve
that this is now my life, I can’t believe.
I can’t connect to anything or anyone
I feel like I have almost come undone.

Chorus x 2
…never be the same…



No comments:

Post a Comment