Monday, March 23, 2020

Just Some Of The Things She Does


she believes in me

when I’m not even sure I believe in myself

she sees me

when my eyes are blurred from crying so many tears

she hears me

when my screams are hidden behind a wall of words

she listens

to the things that I don’t have the guts to say

she cries

when I am weak and fall under the pain

she holds me

when I falter, until I can stand again

she smiles

every single time she looks at me

she laughs

her infectious laugh at the silliest of things

she beams

with pride at what we both are able to do

she whispers

the things that she wants to be sure I hear

she pauses

when she feels things getting away from her

she giggles

because sometimes it’s simply all you can do

she dreams

of forever and for always and maybe just for today

she comforts

when I am feeling tired and small and worn

she inspires

when my darkness tries to get the best of me



she loves me

and it makes me want to be a better me

she loves me

and it makes me believe that I can do anything


1 comment: