Friday, May 11, 2018

Words Seldom Used.........A

and this, the letter A:
Adient:  tending to move toward a stimulus. 
Adroit:  skilled use of hands or body. 
Adue:  together, in unison. 
Affet tuoso:  with an affection and tenderness (music)/ a composition or movement of gentle, tender character. 
Afficance:  to pledge by promise of marriage.

A


her voice a symphony
an affett tuoso
like heather in the wind
or velvet against my skin
her words slide sensuously
into my ears
and tickle the very essence
of my soul
adroit fingers sliding
down my spine
raising the skin
in textured ecstasy
pulling me along
with the force of her will
adiently drawn
deep into her
this woman, this treasure
this creature I cannot explain
owns my heart and now
we move adue
bound together
held within this promise
in affiance our voices sing
~ I do ~

7.10.14

*the photo is not mine, no copyright infringement intended*



No comments:

Post a Comment